Why Do I Specialize in Working with Committed and Sensitive Parents Struggling with Challenging and Highly Sensitive Children?
While I’m certain I can help most parents experiencing struggles with challenging kids, I’ve discovered that I do my best work with holistically minded, engaged parents committed to raising their children while staying conscious to their own patterns.
They are between the ages of 25-55 and have done so much to help their kids and are still struggling.
They are tenacious and know there has to be something that can help. Their passion for being good parents and seeing their children succeed keep them seeking.
My best clients embody the following characteristics:
- Proactive, Ready and Able – If living in a dual parent home, both parents/partners are willing to learn and take actions they need to obtain their desires. They are committed to their family AND also to themselves to live an authentic life.
- Open Communicators – My best clients are willing to be open and willingly share their vulnerabilities in order to see the changes they seek. They share what is really going on with them, what’s working and what’s not. They keep me informed during sessions and in between.
- Positively Take Responsibility – My best clients put into practice the suggestions we discuss. They are open to a different perspective from which to live and are willing to be experiment from this new vantage point to make deep, lasting changes.
- Are self-motivated but wisely seek support: My clients are self-motivated and are used to accomplishing what they set out to do. They also know the value of doing things together and seek support from other experts to help them achieve their desires and dreams.
- Compassionate – My best clients are sensitive to others. They are interested in turning this compassionate nature towards others, and applying this gift of both compassion and empathy towards themselves and their family balance.
- Paradigm Shifters – My best clients have a drive to be the best version of themselves and have not always “fit into” modern culture – they can see the potential of doing things differently and often have.
- Create time outside of our sessions – My best clients are able to set aside a little bit of time and mental energy every week not only for our phone sessions but also to integrate some of the things we have talked about.
- Value Healthy Family – My best clients see the value of investing in the health of their family dynamic, physical health and a balanced approach to overall health for all family members.
- Organized – My best clients utilize their skills of organization (even if they are creatively minded) and apply these skills to family life..
- Spiritually Minded – My best clients pay attention to life’s messages and they strive to live consciously. They are willing to commit to the process unfolding to living more authentically.
Many of my clients are…
- High-achieving and working (out of the home) moms
- Stay-at-home moms who have a side business in addition to raising
children so they can be available for their families.
- Professional creatives or artists with non-traditional careers
If this is you, then chances are we will work well together.
Please click here to learn what my clients say about working with me.
If you are ready to take the next step now and schedule your Parenting Challenging (but Gifted) Kids Discovery Session: